“As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases”
Do you need to purchase a replacement part for your Moen kitchen faucet but aren’t sure what model you have? Look no further! Finding your kitchen faucet’s model number is simple with a few easy steps.
There are 5 ways to find the model number of a Moen kitchen faucet:
- Look under the sink: The model number may be located on a sticker or tag on the faucet itself, or on the box or paperwork that came with the faucet.
- Check the packaging: If you still have the original packaging for the faucet, the model number will likely be listed on the box or on an instruction manual.
- Look at the faucet: The model number can also be found on the back of the spout or on the side of the handle on some models.
- Check the warranty card: Moen often includes warranty card in the package, check the card for model number.
- Use Moen’s Identify Your Product tool: Moen website has a tool that allows you to search for your faucet by entering specific features, such as the number of handles or the style of the spout.
If you still cannot find the model number, you may need to contact Moen directly to inquire about your specific faucet.
There’s no need to suffer in the kitchen anymore! Thanks to our comprehensive guide, you can easily find the moen kitchen faucet model number you’re looking for. Whether you need help identifying your old faucet or are just curious about the latest updates, we’ve got you covered. So drop by our website and take a look at our comprehensive guide. We promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Toilet Tank Not Filling Up But Water Running
- How Far Can a Toilet Be from a Vent Stack?
- Toilet Tank Losing Water But No Leak: 9 Reasons And Fix!
- 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Battery Location: Find Now!
- 1 1 4 to 1 1 2 Sink Drain Adapter: Upgrade Your Plumbing Today
- 20 Types of Plumbing Systems: Everything You Need to Know
- Why is Pex Plumbing Bad? Uncover The Pros and Cons
- SUNGATOR Vs SharkBite: What’s the Difference?
- P Trap Lower Than Drain Pipe: Step By Step Fix!
- Foam or Cement for Shower Pan Base? Discover the Power of Each.
- Water Heater High Temperature Shutdown: How to Avoid Failures
- Tectite Vs SharkBite: Which Fittings Is Best?
- Can You Use Cpvc Glue on Pvc Pipe? Find Out the Compatibility!
- Green Gobbler Drain Cleaner Reviews: The Ultimate Powerhouse Solution
- Washer And Sink on Same Drain: How To?
- Water Leaking Under Toilet Base When Showering: Find And Fix!
- How Deep Are Septic Tanks Buried? Uncovering the Depths!
- Green Gobbler Main Line Opener Review: The Ultimate Clog Remover
- How To Stop A Leak In High Pressure Water Pipe? Quick Fixes
- Is It Bad to Shut off Water to Toilet? You Need To Know!